New Therapist Registration.
PROTOCOL FOR STOCKING & RE-SELLING THE SALONCARE RANGE
- No opening or minimum orders.
- Treatment product cost may start as little as R50.
- A start up range for facials may cost approximately R2000, cover 4 or 5 different types of facials.
- Prices for retail products are recommended but is solely at the discretion of the therapist. However, therapists are not allowed to resell products below our recommended retail price.
- 4 basic homecare products may cost a consumer approximately R700 – cleanser, exfoliant, day moisturiser, night moisturiser.
- Samples are actually generously sized, so charged for (see price list)
- A business will be supported on their social media platforms and on Saloncare’s platforms.
- If assistance is required with setting up of social media platforms, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any queries regarding launches etcetera may be messaged on the Client Care Line – 073 5055 936- from Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm and Saturdays until 3 pm or emailed to email@example.com.
- Access to our google drive which assists with marketing and treatment tools, training videos, information manual, photographs. (only after you become a stockist or possess a Saloncare certificate).
- Every first invoice will be accompanied by the Terms and Conditions of the company.
- 10% cancellation fee will apply to orders that have been processed and cancelled.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE REGISTERING WITH US
As back up and support :
A first time order under R2000, will be accompanied with 10 COMPLIMENTARY generic brochures.
A first time order of R2000 and more affords the following COMPLIMENTARY benefits :
- 1 x A3 poster
- 10 information brochures
- 10 client record cards
- 10 product application guides
A first time order of R5000 or more affords you the following COMPLIMENTARY benefi
- 1 x A3 poster
- 20 information brochures
- 20 client record cards
- 20 product application guides
- Saloncare badge
Kindly note that the following documents are available to you via the Google drive:
An advanced training manual (digital and hard copy)
Easy to follow Video sessions of the training- theory and practical
A folder of photographs (Product Pictures – for advertising purposes, to ensure uniformity of the brand)
A detailed information retail brochure (digital and hard copy)
Treatment Cards (products per skin type/direction of use -(digital and hard copy)
Client Record Card/Consultation Form
Product Application guide – (digital and hard copy)
A schedule with monthly promotions